The BB&O newsletter, Focal Points, is issued to every member of the Area. It is available for clubs to collect at the Council meetings in March, June and September.
This newsletter provides a means of communication to members so that everyone is informed of NAFAS, area and club events and achievements. Please let the editorial team know what's happening in your club.
Focal Points team
|The Flower Arranger
This fabulous quarterley NAFAS magazine has a wealth of articles including
- Step by step designs
- Ideas and inspirations
- Feature articles
- Regular topics including Book reviews, You be the Judge, Gifts and shopping.
It is available in high street newsagents but subscriptions via NAFAS include the NAFAS News inset. Annual subscription via your club is just £11. Alternatively take out an individual subscription.
|Insight is published three times a year by the National Education Committee of NAFAS. It includes
- Ideas for floral designs & crafts
- 'How To' teaching articles
- Superb photos of floral art styles
- Articles on plant conservation
- Places to visit
- Book/DVD reviews
- Events in the world of floral education
- Articles on NAFAS National events
- News and events from NAFAS Areas
A must for teachers and students alike!
|BB&O Website Quick Guide Colour printing recommended.
If you have the full version of Adobe Acrobat Reader you can print this guide as an A5 booklet
- Page Scaling option Booklet
- Booklet Subset option Both Sides
Then follow on screen instructions for double sided printing